Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hectic

My life has been up in the air since early summer.
I have so much going on that I don't have time to write and I wouldn't know where to begin either!
But I can try to write a summary list:

1. House I lived in for 13 years started foreclosure. No, I didn't own it.
2. Looking for a new place to live with our dog...which proved to be Not easy at all.
3. My one and only child...okay adult child...moved out on his own and that was a doozy to deal with at first but I'm okay about it now.
4. Had the worst asthma of my life this past summer and was hospitalized for it. Was diagnosed with C.O.P.D. and severe asthma. No, I never smoked either.
5. R turned 50 and my son turned 25.
6. We found a place to move in to but we can't yet. Hopefully very very soon.
7. Doctors say I have to lose weight for my health but I've hardly lost any weight.
8. Exhaustion due to health reason, emotional reasons and life kicking me in the ass non stop
9. Paranormal stuff happening more often. Wish I had time to write about it.
10. Realizing that after 13 years of living in one place that I have accumulated way too much shit! *sigh*

That pretty much sums it all up.
I hope I can blog more very soon too. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment