Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Human Sacrifice Or?

So far the Angel of death's aka N's visit is going smoothly. No deaths and no illnesses and no injuries. Yay! When I saw N on Christmas Eve she looked basically the same only her hair was dyed blond and she still looked anorexic to me. She gave me a hug and a kiss hello then claimed not to remember me at all, lol! I thought that was funny because I had never forgotten her and she did stay at my house one whole summer when I was 11 years old. Oh well. Later on that evening N handed me a Christmas gift that she said was mine from her. I thought, "how could she get me a gift if she didn't remember me?" But I was polite about it, smiled and said thank you very much. It was a a coin purse from Mexico. I looked at it again yesterday and I'm not sure what the picture on it is. To me it kind of looks like on the left a man playing a drum and on the right a human sacrifice is taking place. I know. I would see that. And to R sees the man playing the drum on the left but he says the man on the right is playing some kind of an instrument.
What do you see?
A human sacrifice?
Or Musicians?
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment