Monday, July 5, 2010

Moving

I've been avoiding saying this out loud/blogging it but we have to move.
Right now it is a 100% chance that we have to be out of our house before the end of July.
We knew the move was inevitable but we had no idea until this past Monday that we had to be out so soon. Thank you Bankers for that short notice.
Given the fact that we don't really have a ton of $$ saved to move with, this may as well be a very interesting/scary adventure.
I guess you can say we've joined the ranks of many others being forced to move without really wanting to, so I can't really feel sorry for myself but quite frankly, this does suck! I hate moving. I haven't moved in 13 years! And now I'm in the worst shape health wise too which doesn't help in this situation.
At the same time, I'm not that scared. I should be, but I'm not.
I feel an overwhelming calm inside of me. Like I know everything will be okay. That we will all be alright, and this is all happening for a reason that is supposed to take place this time in our lives AND that this may well be the only way to get us into the next phase of our lives.
It helps to know that my son came to me with these exact words too.
Of course this doesn't mean we can sit on our laurels/asses! We have to look for a place to rent that will let us have our dog because she is a family member too.
Wish us luck, pray for us, send good thoughts and vibes because it all helps. Plus it would be ver cool Not to have to blog from the street, heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment