Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paranormally Normal

As long as I can remember, I’ve had experiences that you might call paranormal.  Even so, I am not one to jump to the conclusion that something seemingly paranormal is in fact just that, but when I and others see a dark three dimensional form in the shape of man walking around our house, I find it hard to debunk.

Many unexplainable things have been happening in our home for a number of years. Sounds of dishes crashing in the kitchen in the middle of the night or day when no one is there and upon investigation, nothing is out of place. Objects flying off counters and tables for no reason.  Footsteps up and down our hallway and by the front door. Mists appearing. Shadows going along cabinets, walls, ceilings, when there is no movement from anyone. Voices of a woman, and one of a small boy, that sound like they are in the room with you but you are the only one there. But the real kicker is this dark three dimensional form in the shape of a man. We’ve been seeing him off and on for a while but only at night. He appears to be walking from the dining room area in to the front door and into the hallway where the back bedrooms and bathroom are located. And walking the same path in the opposite direction.  Now he is appearing in the daytime and with more frequency. Once R saw this male spirit walk right past me and I didn’t see him.  We’ve been trying to capture this on video and/or photographs but without any luck. Usually when you are home alone footsteps can be heard walking in the hallway. One such afternoon I heard those footsteps when I was getting out of the shower so I opened the bathroom door and continued to hear them walking back and forth in front of me. I wasn’t scared. I was perplexed. I wanted to deny they were footsteps but I couldn’t find a reasonable explanation to debunk the sound.  Before seeing this male spirit I always had the feeling that the footsteps were of a man. Maybe he is finally manifesting himself so we can see him too. Why? I don’t know. I plan do some research on this property to see if it’s history can shed any light on what is happening today. If I find anything interesting, I’ll share it here.

5 comments:

  1. yay i can comment now. i hate to be silenced ;) anyway, keep me posted on all this stuff. i'm intrigued since it's not me, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky sent me over here and I must say, I'm interested to see what you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becky and JustOneMiss for commenting. I hope we can get some documentation of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I think I just wet myself. Holy crap. My ghost totally can't hold a candle to the stuff going on at your house. You need to call those ghost hunters from TV! They would love your house. http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Really cool. Jenn's ghost Sam is kinda lame compared to yours! I can't wait to see if you find out anything about the house.

    ReplyDelete