Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oddly I feel happy and more hopeful about this new year than I ever have felt before with any other year. Normally…ok Never do I ever give a darn about starting a new year. I’ve always felt this way. But today is different and I’m grateful for it.

Looking back this past decade has changed me. I’ve been hospitalized three times and two of those times I was told I was dying. Actually dying. One of those times was a staph infection and the other time was from I.T.P.  The other hospitalization was when I fell through a glass window. I lost a lot of blood and went into shock because of it. But somehow God granted me the grace and spiritual strength to get through all of those times. I can write in more detail about those times at a later date. Right now I just want to get this blog started as one of my new year’s resolutions. I figure that I can’t afford therapy so might as well try blogging. Writing has always made me feel better but I’ve never taken the time for myself to write daily or often. This year will be different. This year, I have to pay more attention to myself and what will make me a healthier happier person. I will be honest with my feelings and my past experiences no matter how strange, odd, or crazy they may sound. So Happy New Year everyone! May this year bring you all blessings, joy, good health, prosperity, wisdom, discernment, patience, faith, hope, love, compassion, emotional/spiritual strength, friendships, understanding, and the truth of everything in this world, and the courage to stand up for the truth and justice. 

Peace to all, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment