Friday, May 7, 2010

Things About Me

Things about me, May 7, 2010.
If you're curious to know a little bit more about me, here goes:

I have a potty-mouth but most know that about me.
I curse often.
I believe in the power of prayer.
I pray often.
I see ghosts.
I'm a little psychic. I say a little because I really don't know how to control it.
I'm an easy laugh.
Injustice infuriates me!
I believe everything is made up of energy and energy can be manipulated, thrown, sent, residual, good, bad and healing.
I'm an empathic.
I can see evil in a face/eyes.
I listen to that voice inside that tells me of danger.
I am a seeker of Truth.
I am a thinker way more than a talker.
I need alone time once in a while.
I love music, movies and books.
I love coffee!
I savor quiet moments.
I still have to fight my shyness in person.
I've always had visions.
I had a visions of my son years before he was born.
I had visions of R years before I met him.
I had a vision of my grand babies! But not of their mother, darn!
I rather go barefoot but wear flip flops most of the time.
I was born and raised in Los Angeles.
I've been told I was dying at least three times in my life.
I'm usually afraid that I am not doing as much as I can to better this world.
If I love you I will fight for you until my death.


No comments:

Post a Comment