Friday, February 19, 2010

Man Face


Finally! I get a chance to blog again.  This blog starts with this past Sunday, Valentine's Day.  It was about 10AM-ish when I was looking into the front bedroom . As I closed the door to the bedroom my back was to our hallway. As soon as I turn around, there at only an arms length away from me was a face of a man. Just a face.  But a face as clear as I can see any human being right there looking at me. He seemed to appear for only half a second.  But his details were amazing!  He was fair skinned. A normal looking mouth and nose. I didn't see much of his hair. Just the little bit that framed his face which looked light brown and a little wavy.  And his eyes were light in color. I believe they were blue. But like I said  he seemed to be there for only half a second.  It happened so fast that all I could say was, "oh!" And then he was gone.  I look back at this incident now and it was probably more like 2 or 3 seconds.  The whole thing was so fast.  I didn't have time to think, be frightened or think of asking him anything!  I didn't even get a sense of what he wanted. He was just there looking at me.  Looking right into my eyes.  He was approximately 5' 9".  I have no idea who he is or why he's here.  This is the second time I've seen a face in my house...I mean a face detached from a body...looking very human and alive.
Another incident happened on Tuesday.  I was in the bathroom combing my hair in the mirror.  The bathroom door was open half way at the time.  When I turned to go out I saw a shadowy grey figure walk fast right in front of me.  All I could make out was the right arm and leg moving. I poked my head out into the hallway but there wasn't anyone there.  I asked the men-folk if it was them walking by and they said no.  They were both on their computers in the family room which is on the other side of our house.
*Cue Twilight Zone music*

No comments:

Post a Comment