Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Need One Day

I don't know exactly what is wrong with me lately.
I don't want to say that I am depressed.
I feel like I am more in a funk.
I Need a Fun Day!
I Need a Disneyland or Universal Studios day!
I'll take any amusement park day.
I just need to forget all the worry and bitchiness of the world for 1 day.
That's all I ask.
One day where the heaviness of life, my life, isn't weighing down on my shoulders.
One day when I didn't have to worry about where we will live and who will "allow" our Dog who is our baby to live with us.
One day where family or strangers didn't try to control my life.
One day where I didn't have to worry if I am losing weight for my healths sake, or if my blood pressure is normal, or if I am going to have to yet again deal with another day of migraine pain.
If I didn't have to worry that the tooth that broke almost two years ago is infected because it started hurting again and I don't have dental insurance to have it looked at.
I don't want to feel bad that I have to borrow money to buy new eyeglasses so I can see correctly again. Just so I can FUCKIN' SEE correctly AGAIN!!
To Not be pissed that I still don't have any health insurance of any kind.
One day not to cry about the people that I can not help, the state of the world, our country, and the evil people who get away with their evil doings.
One day where karma actually did work.
One day where everyone in the world was kind and compassionate with each other....
Okay, I admit THAT will probably never happen...but wouldn't it be nice?
*sigh*
*deep breath*
Hmmmm.....

I don't know if what I just wrote will make any sense to anyone but it doesn't matter.
I do feel better now.
Like something lifted from me and I soooooo needed that break in life.
Maybe I should blog more often?
Hmmm, that's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment